Players who enjoy playing popular real money slots, roulette games, blackjack variants or video pokers have to own a funded online casino account. Naturally, in order to have an account they have to complete the simple registration process that is relatively similar at all casino sites.
However, making casino payments or cashing out winnings can be tricky to those who are not familiar with all the different banking options offered at gaming sites. For example, players can transfer money via bank transfer, e-wallets, personal cheques and credit cards.
Exactly credit cards tend to be one of the longest and most commonly used casino banking methods. One popular credit card featured at casinos is Visa; this is a credit card brand accepted at numerous gambling sites and therefore players usually call these sites Visa casinos.
Deposits at Visa Casinos
Making deposits at Visa casinos is everything but complicated. Players have to log in into their casino account and then select Visa as their preferred payment method. Afterwards, they will have to provide some personal information as well as credit card details.
Once all of these steps are completed and the player has selected the amount she or he wishes to transfer, the request will be processed within several minutes. Here is some crucial information about Visa deposits at online casinos:
- Limits – The Visa deposit limits can vary depending on the casino site; however, players can usually deposit anything between £5 and £20,000.
- Processing Time – Visa deposit requests are always instantly processed and players can start playing real money games within 10 minutes.
- Fees – Usually, Visa deposits are free of charge. Nevertheless, some casinos might include a fee of approximately 2.5%.
Visa Casino Withdrawals
Players who have used Visa as a preferred payment method can easily use it as a cashout method as well. Since all of the information is already provided, players only have to select the amount they wish to withdraw and wait for the process to complete.
Here is some important information players should have in mind when it comes to cashing out via Visa:
- Limits – There can be limits per transaction as well as limits per month. Nevertheless, these numbers are different at different Visa Casinos. However, the minimum cashout amount usually is £5-10, whereas the maximum withdrawal amount goes up to £20,000.
- Processing Time – Unlike Visa deposits that are usually processed within minutes, Visa withdrawals take up to three business days.
- Fees – Some casinos provide free Visa withdrawals, whereas other casinos might include small fees for using this method as a preferred cashout method. In addition, sometimes the casino might provide free Visa cashouts, but your financial institution may charge you for their service.
Games at Visa Casino Sites
The game selection at Visa online gambling sites is everything but modest. These leading casino operators know the importance of rich game catalogue and therefore they use popular games by fan favourite casino software providers.
As a result, players at Visa casinos can enjoy a good deal of state of the art games classified in several categories.
- Slots – Classic slots, video slots, 3D slots and progressive slots are found on the game menu at Visa casinos. Players can enjoy well known titles such as Break Da Bank, The Avengers, Pearls of India, Aliens, A Nightmare on Elm Street and etc.
- Table Games – Many variants of roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker can be played at casinos that accept Visa.
- Video Pokers – Besides slots and table games, users at Visa casino sites also can try numerous video poker games including Jacks or Better, All American and Deuces Wild.
- Live Dealer Games – Live dealer platforms can be commonly found at popular Visa casinos. There players can play table games hosted by live dealers and socialise with other members.
Customer Support at Visa Casinos
Online gambling sites that accept Visa tend to offer impeccable customer support service to their users. The customer support teams of these sites work 24 hours a day, seven days a week with only one objective – to keep players satisfied at any given time.
Users that have any question about making deposits, withdrawing funds or anything else can contact the support agents at their casino via phone, e-mail, live chat and regular mail.
Safety and Security
All Visa transactions made from and to reliable online casino operators are extremely safe. Visa casinos use encryption and meet the highest safety requirements set by licensing bodies as well as independent auditors.
Therefore, those who are not sure whether their chosen casino that accepts Visa is a safe one should check whether the casino holds a reputable gambling licence (UK, Malta, Alderney) or a safety certificate (eCOGRA, VeriSign, Thawte).