Playing real money casino games means that you have a chance to win some really amazing prizes. However, it also means that you can scoop generous casino bonuses which can prolong your say and give you the desired bankroll boost.
Top online casino operators are well aware that one of the best ways to greet newly registered customers and pamper loyal players is by launching exciting bonus offers. Therefore, joining one of our recommended casino sites always comes with a sweet surprise.
What online gamblers have to know about real money casino bonus is that there are different types of bonuses. For example, some are given automatically, others have to be claimed, some are given only to those who will make a deposit and etc.
No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses, just like their name explains, are given to players without them having to make a deposit at the site they have decided to join. No deposit bonuses are usually smaller than deposit bonuses and the maximum amount of free cash players can get varies from £5 to £30.
In addition, these offers tend to have higher wagering requirements and a maximum cashout amount. Nevertheless, they are always welcomed since they are given right after the registration process is completed and allow players to try the games “for free.”
Unlike no deposit bonuses, deposit bonuses require players to make a deposit that has to be no less than a predetermined amount of £10 or £20. Deposit bonuses can be either given automatically or players may have to claim them using a particular promotional/bonus code provided at the casino site.
There are several types of deposit bonus offers:
- Welcome Bonus – Welcome bonus is the deposit bonus given on players’ first deposit or first several deposits. Depending on the casino, players can expect a match on their 1st deposit up to a certain amount, a welcome package of 2-5 match bonuses and even some free spins.
- Reload Bonus – Reload bonuses are ones given on deposits that are not included in the welcome offer. Some casinos offer only one reload bonus, other casinos offer daily/weekly/monthly reloads and there are gaming sites that reward all deposits with a reload bonus as well.
- High Roller Bonus – Just like the name suggests, high roller bonuses are specially designed for players who play with big amounts of money. For example, players at Bet365 Casino whose first deposit will be at least £200 qualify for the VIP Player Bonus of up to £500. In comparison, regular players can claim up to £100 first deposit bonus.
- Selected Games Bonus – Some online casino sites like Bovada Casino offer two different bonus offers. One specially designed for slots fans and another for those who enjoy playing other games. This means that if a player claims a bonus offer for slots, then only playing slots will count towards meeting the minimum wagering requirements.
- Preferred Payment Method – Finally, there are casinos that reward players for using a particular payment method. Usually, the bonus is no more than 10-20% of the total deposit amount.
Other Real Money Casino Bonuses
Naturally, there are some other types of real money casino bonuses that were invented to motivate players to try some new features or share the joy of playing with their friends. Not all online casinos have these offers, but they are definitely worth mentioning.
Refer a Friend Bonus
This is a bonus type that can be found at numerous casino sites. Almost all online casino operators reward customers who refer their friends to their site. Refer a friend bonus is usually given automatically once the bonus requirements are met.
Depending on the online gaming site, players can get treats from £20 to £100. Sometimes, there is a limit on how many friends a player can refer.
It has to be pointed out that many casinos require referred friends to complete the registration process and deposit a particular amount of cash before they add the bonus credits into the account of the player who referred them.
When online casinos launch their mobile casino site they tend to reward players who decide to give it a try. There can be no deposit and deposit mobile bonus offers; nevertheless, the most common mobile bonus is a free chip that can be used for playing mobile slots, table games and video pokers.
Wagering requirements can make a bonus offer excellent or disastrous. Without meeting the minimum wagering requirements players cannot withdraw their bonuses or winnings acquired by playing with bonus credits.
Therefore, it is important to check the wagering requirements before you decide to claim a particular offer. The average wagering requirements among top casinos are 25 times deposit plus bonus amount.